Apply Today for a Cade Foundation Family Building Grant

Apply for a Family Building Grant

Cade Foundation LogoThe Cade Foundation Family Building Grant is awarded to couples who have been struggling with infertility. Each year, grants of up to $10,000 are given to couples that are looking to overcome their infertility using fertility treatment or pursuing domestic adoption.

The deadline to apply for this year’s grants is June 1, 2013. The applications due require a statement from your physician, so those interested in applying are encouraged to begin the application process early. Leading up to the deadline, the Cade Foundation will offer conference calls for those interested in learning more about the Family Building Grant.

Apply for the Family Building Grant.

Funding for the Family Building Grant

Shady Grove Fertility is proud to support the Cade Foundation and sponsor the largest fundraiser of the year for the organization. Please join us this fall for the annual Race for the Family at Seneca Creek State Park in Gaithersburg, MD. More info to come soon.

But while you wait – a clip from the first annual Physician’s Tricycle Race in 2012.

About the Cade Foundation

The Cade Foundation is a non-profit organization established in 2005 to provide information, support and financial assistance to help couples with infertility looking to build their families through fertility treatment or domestic adoption.  Founded by Dr. Camille Hammond, the foundation is name after her mother, Dr. Tinina Cade.  After 5 years of infertility, Dr. Cade offered to serve as her daughter’s gestational carrier. At the age of 55, she delivered her grand-triplets. The Cade Foundation was created to raise awareness and support for couples with infertility and has helped build over 30 families.

If you would like to discuss your family building options or to schedule an appointment, please speak with one of our New Patient Liaisons at 877-971-7755.

This entry was posted in Affording Treatment, Cade Foundation, Infertility Awareness, Videos and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Apply Today for a Cade Foundation Family Building Grant

1. Saroja Jenkins says:

I think that this a great option for people that have. lost hope in being infertile! I hope that this program will help me and others!

• Shady Grove Fertility says:

We really hope so too! The truth is that some fertility treatment can be costly, and for some people, that may make the decision to move forward that much more difficult. With grants like the Family Building Grant we hope that more patients will be able to access the care they need.

2. Belqees Loy says:

Hi I am a 44 years old women and I lost my hope to be parent but i hope thorough Cade foundation family I can build my family again

• Shady Grove Fertility says:

Belquees – Best of luck with the Family Building Grant. Have you already been seen by a physician? If not, please contact our New Patient Center at 1-877-971-7755. They can put you on the right path, so if you win the grant, you can begin treatment as soon as possible.

3. Juliana says:

This could be an opportunity for me to fulfil my dream of having a baby. I just turn 44 and for over 2 years now I have completed all required test to start a fertility treatment but I am unable to move forward due to fianance. I will try this Sioux wasting time.

• Shady Grove Fertility says:

Juliana – It is unfortunate that some patients stop treatment because of finance but it is tough choice for them to make for sure. I am so happy that you are interested in the Family Building Grant – best of luck!

4. Ingrid Smith says:

I am looking forward to applying this time. I just underwent surgery where the doctor found my left Fallopian tube attached to my bowel and was no longer functioning, tons of endometriosis & scar tissue. He had to close my left tube & said the only chance for us to conceive is through IVF. We are a one income family, I am 39 & I feel this would be our only chance to have a child of our own.

• Shady Grove Fertility says:

This is a great option for you, Ingrid. Good luck with your application and moving forward with treatment.

5. Saroja Jenkins says:

I really lost hope having TWO EPTOPIC PREGNANCIES!!!!!! Yikes….What a nightmare!!!!! Iam really praying that the Cade Foundation helps me! Iam 25 years old and I have plenty of nieces and nephews…Nothing like having your own!!!!